FabFitFun is a lifestyle subscription box that comes four times a year (seasonal). It is $49.99 for a one-time subscription (there are codes that can get you cash off) or a $179.99 for an annual membership. I have the annual membership (Select Member) since June 2016. I get to have first dibs on customizable products and certain products can only be picked by Select Members. I always love receiving this box because not only do you get a box of amazing items but you also get exclusive content on FFFTV, like fitness, cooking, inside your box, and lifestyle. This subscription has become more than just a lifestyle box. It is very interactive with its members and hearing out what we want. I would recommend this to anyone.
*Disclaimer: All of my information I got was through the FabFitFun magazine that everyone receives in the box. I also found information on the products on the products or the packaging. Also their are code under the photos that I got off of FabFitFun Website. I am NOT affiliated with FabFitFun nor any of the brands down below.
I will describe the main items that I have chose and received but there will be a brief description of the items that I haven’t chose and why I didn’t chose them
ALL MEMBERS : Select Members and Monthly Members
- Brand: Show Me Your MUMU
- Style: Brie Robe – Floral print
- Price: $84
- Size: One-size: I am a medium/large and this is still loose on my.
- Made of: 100% Polyester- A lot durable than cotton and very soft. This makes the item have a very soft and a luxurious feel. This needs to be hand washed in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Other items: Deux Lux Demi Backpack ($75) and Unplug Meditation Aromatherapy Diffuser ($55). I did not chose these items not because they weren’t good items, I didn’t chose them because I already have a backpack and the diffuser is not what I needed right now.
Deux Lux Code – FFF30- $30 off of $100
- Brand: Quay Australia
- Style: My Girl in “Black/Smoke”
- Price: $55
- Lens: Category 3- These sunglasses provide a high level of sun glare reduction and good UV protection.
- Made of: Mirrored/ non-mirrored, injected plastic, and stainless steal
- Fit: Medium, Cat Eye – best suited for oval faces
Other items: Quay Australia in Vivienne ($60), Sunnylife lovers picnic set ($30), and Korres wild rose Vitamin C brightening sleeping facial ($48). I did not chose these items because I really have no use for them. Aviators don’t go well with my face shape, why would I put dirty plates back in the picnic set after I ate food, and the ingredient rose breaks out my face.
Korres Code- FUN25 -25% off your purchase
Sunnylife Code- FABFITFUN- 10% off your purchase
- Brand: Trestique
- Product: Matte color + Shiny Balm lip crayon
- Color: Tuscan Wine
- Price: $25
- Spotlight Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Monhoi Tahiti Butter, Peach oil, and Olive fruit oil
Other items: Giadzy Copper Plated Measuring Spoons ($15), and Lavido Aromatic Body Lotion in “Mandarin, Orange, and Bergamot” ($19). I just don’t need measuring spoons and I have enough lotion at home.
Giadzy Code – GIADZYFFF – 15% off all products
Lavido Code – FFF15 – 15% off your order
Select Members: Only Select Members get to chose these options from the box, otherwise these items were randomly selected for you.
- Brand: The2Bandits
- Style: Athens Necklace – Plated jewelry
- Price: $30
- Made of: Silver but dipped in gold
Other items: Ciate London Translucent Setting Powder ($22), and S’IP By S’Well ($19.99). I did not pick these items because I have received translucent powder from other subscription boxes, and I have enough water bottles.
Ciate London code- FFF20 – 20% off any full-priced product
- Brand: Daily Concepts
- Item: Daily Detox Brush- Dry Brush
- Price: $18
- Made of: 100% Natural Bristles and massaging nodules
- Claims: “Smooth and soften skin, stimulate circulation, and detox the skin. Exfoliates layers of dead skin.”
Other items: Tula Purifying Face Cleanser ($28) and Eleven by Venus Jump Rope ($15). I did not chose these items because I have enough cleansers at home and I already have a jump rope that I got in my first editors FabFitFun box.
Tula Code- FABFITFUN – 20% off your purchase of $40 or more
Eleven by Venus Code- FFF2019 – 20% off your entire purchase
In Every Box: Items that everyone receives. No selection
- Brand: Ouai
- Product: Leave in Conditioner – Spray on damp hair
- Price: $26
- Claims: “Smooth, soften, and detangle hair with moisturizing properties and enhanced heat protection.”
- Brand: Dr. Brant Skincare
- Product: Needles No More, No More Baggage, Eye De-Puffing gel – Use after your eye moisturizer, alone, or under makeup
- Price: $42
- Claims: “Formulated with biomimetric Filatrix technology, peptides, and biological extracts to visibly reduces the look of: under eye bags, and dark circles.”
- Brand: Mana Kadar
- Product: Champagne Charcoal Body Scrub
- Price: $24
- Claims: “Removes dirt for polished, hydrated, and refreshed skin.”
- Spotlight ingredients: Charcoal and dead sea minerals
All-in-all i really like this seasons box. The best part about this box, in my opinion, is the magazine. It is super intuitive about the products you are receiving, the foundation it is supporting, and what is going on in the community. It also has a crossword puzzle and horoscope readings, cute…right!! So if you think of subscribing, do it. I don’t think you will regret it!!
Thanks for reading,